This morning, I stepped on the scale, full of trepidation because I was really hoping to be back below 200. The needle (yes, I'm still in the dark ages) bouced between 199.5 and 200. I decided 199 was a fair estimate, because I forgot to weigh myself before I got dressed, and was wearing some undergarments and stockings at the time. We'll see what the damage is tomorrow....
Today I had a luna bar and tons of coffee for breakfast; a snack-size cheese, crackers, and turkey for lunch (and a bite-sized piece of chocolate). Around 3:00 the hunger pangs got the better of me, and I bought a package of licorice from the vending machine at work. A bowl of cereal between work and my daughter's girl scout meeting, then two slices of lite veggie pizza (tombstone, not bad) for dinner. I just split an orange with my kids, and now... I really want ice cream, but... I want to be skinny more!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment